Villa ownership allows you to take advantage of the residence while visiting Mendoza, with the comfort of knowing your villa will be cared for in your absence, and you have the opportunity take part in an optional rental program.
• In its 5th year of operations, the resort occupancy is 61% with an ADR (Average Daily Rate) of U$ 665, among the highest in Argentina.
• Villa prices for one and two-bedroom residences range from U$ 475,000 to U$ 1.2M, starting at U$ 33o per square foot.
• Based on historical performance, cash returns range from 3% to 7% and are expected to rise as Occupancy and ADR naturally increase.
The Vines Resort & Spa offers a vineyard oasis of comfort, adventure, and world-class amenities—yours to enjoy as often or as little as you like through the benefits of whole or fractional ownership. Whatever your pleasure, our dedicated team will work tirelessly to help you make the most of every moment here.
We are offering a limited number of joint ownership opportunities to add flexibility for those who need less time each year. A half or quarter share of a villa at The Vines is the perfect way to tend your vines and blend your wine—or just get away and unwind amidst unparalleled beauty, while sharing costs and expenses of ownership.
The Vines Blended Ownership is a joint ownership program which, when combined with the optional Vines Residence Management Program, offers owners the opportunity to generate income when not using their villa. When both programs are combined, benefits include:
• A deeded share of a villa at The Vines Resort & Spa (three unique villa types ranging from 1,000 to 2,700 square feet)
• One to two weeks of use per year in your villa (depending on the share you choose), with half during our prime season (October 15 to April 30)
• Potential returns ranging from 3% to 7% depending on the villa type
• Swap for a villa of a different size if you need more space to come with family or friends
• Access to winemaking at one of Argentina’s top wineries
• Guaranteed access to stay when villas are in highest demand
Blended ownership gives the security of having a title while reducing the purchase price, maintenance expenses, and taxes. As the value of the property appreciates the value of the individual owner’s equity increases, and resale of each share is possible.